- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Tekno granted administrative bail due to his health conditions
Nigerian music star, Tekno has been granted bail due to his health condition after he invited for questioning, for dancing with half-naked ladies in public.
The Lagos state police command yesterday granted music star, Tekno, administrative bail on health grounds after he was grilled for many hours for dancing with half-naked ladies in a transparent truck in the Lekki area of the state last week.
Recall that yesterday, LIB exclusively reported about his invitation by the police.
Tekno arrived at the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID), Panti Yaba, alongside the girls in the video at about midday and they were grilled by the detectives for many hours. He was later granted bail due to his health condition.
The Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) SCIID, Mrs. Yetunde Longe, told newsmen that the singer could not be detained because of his health condition.
“Yes, we invited him for questioning, but we did not detain him because of his health. He was advised to report to the police whenever he was needed. Investigation is still ongoing.” Longe said
Tekno came under fire last week after a video showing him in a transparent truck dancing seductively with scantily dressed women along the Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge, surfaced online.