- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
In an exclusive interview with Opera News NG, newly evicted BBNaija housemate, Jeff, has cleared the air concerning the ‘manipulative tag’ given to him by Seyi Awolowo and some other housemates.
Watch the video below:
Jeff who was obviously displeased by the entire situation said:
“The one person that started that ‘yarn’ was Seyi. When he came back into the house, he read a long ‘this thing’. He used the word manipulative as one of the many words to describe me besides who I am and a few other things. As soon as he was done, if you go back and look, there was a moment where in the kitchen, I was standing with himself and Mike and I told him, ‘guy I don’t appreciate the fact that you used the word manipulative to describe me’ and he said ‘ahnahn, what do I mean?”
“Then he placed an instance when I had said to him earlier to Mike to see a second opinion. Because I’m like guy, manipulative means that I am influencing someone to their detriment. It’s almost a negative influence. So then, he says that and asks Mike ‘what word should I have used’ and he said ‘influencer’. And I’m glad it came from Mike.
And as soon as Mike said that, Seyi is a smart guy so he said well ‘Jeff, no be lie, na true’. I’m like guy, can you please go round because you said that to like everybody. Can you go round and tell them that you know… So, in the dressing area, he did that. you know, I’ld say more influential than manipulative.”
When asked of the other housemates apart from Seyi that had accused him of the same thing, he insisted that Seyi planted the seed, and it simply sprouted.
Jeff left the BBNaija house on Sunday, August 4, 2019 after he scored the lowest amount of votes that could have saved him. We wish the handsome reality TV star all the best in his endeavours.