- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
BBNaija evicted housemate, Jeff, while granting an exclusive interview on OperaNews NG revealed his reason for always wearing the Bet9ja cap.
“So I like the cap but then after a week or two, you know say I get M line (talking about his hair line), my hair don dey comot (he is already going bald), so I had to cover up with the cap.
“It was already like in the works and the ‘power puff girls’ called me and said ‘Guy, this thing wey you dey do e sharp, just continue,’ so I just kept it going.”
Furthermore, he was asked if he was possibly wearing the Bet9ja cap so he can get an endorsement with Bet9ja based on viewers’ speculations and he said whether or not he wore the cap, he would still get an endorsement with them, which obviously is a fact.
With that said, he cleared the rumor that he was wearing the cap for an ulterior motive.