- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
It is marriage that will give you another chance – Journalist Oma Akatugba berates Toke Makinwa
Nigerian media girl, Toke Makinwa, has been very open about the ups and downs in her relationship life and she even chronicled her failed marriage in a book titled Unbecoming.
Long after the book was published, Toke still takes to her social page from time to time to speak on her views about marriage.
In a series of tweets posted recently, the pretty lady admitted that she is very single but she is not anti-marriage. Toke also added that she would pack her bags from marriage the second time if she is unhappy in it.
If tolerating BS is what you guys call happy – marriage, pls count me out. I am not afraid of being alone, If I give it another chance and I am unhappy I will leave again. Call me crazy or whatever but I am not your average and I will always choose me first.
— Toke Makinwa (@tokstarr) August 7, 2019
Stop saying you will give marriage another chance. It is marriage that will give you another chance because marriage don’t fail but people do. You and your ex husband failed not the marriage. https://t.co/JKBytvXFME
— Oma Akatugba (@omaakatugba) August 7, 2019
First, I am still single, as single as a dollar bill but not as a result of the scarcity of “men”, but by choice. I love me too much to share me with anyone till…. well till I find someone who is worth it.