- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
DMW boss, David Adeleke, popularly called Davido has reportedly confirmed to remain a member of Aye fraternity cult.
The singer’s video which was uploaded on social media caused a stir on the internet raising eyebrow about his loyalty to Aye confraternity.
Davido can also be seen in the video displaying the confraternity’s trademark shouting, “Egede, Aye for life”
However, it is unknown if he made the moves under the influence of alcohol, as he was spotted in what looked like a bar.