- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Fireboy DML Reveals Reason Why He Wrote The Song Jealous
YBNL artiste Fireboy DML has revealed why he wrote his hit song Jealous, which has been receiving massive airplay since its release months ago.
The singer while speaking in a recent interview mentioned that the song was inspired out of his addiction to a lady he was in a relationship with.
“The song Jealousy was inspired out of my personal experiences. I had an on-and-off relationship with a lady and that turned out into an unhealthy addiction. The song was a depiction of the relationship with the lady” he said.
The singer is signed to rapper Olamide’s YBNL record label and he was recently involved in a controversy that had former fellow signee Lyta made his exit from the label.
According to reports, Lyta had been jealous of Fireboy DML’s instant success and possible favoritism by their record label boss, Olamide.
The latter eventually left the label and in a tell-it-all interview with a media outfit in Lagos, he revealed that he was not being treated well in his stay in the label and his contract was not a definite one. Lyta however later apologized to his former boss in another interview.