- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Nigeria’s unceremonial king of Photoshop, Ayo The Creator was detained by SARS officers while travelling to Lagos with his brother.
According to Instagram celebrity, he was assaulted and handcuffed by the police officers who didn’t understand why he had so many photos in his phone.
His sad ordeal however took a different twist after he started shouting he was not a ‘yahoo boy’ (internet fraudster).
Ayo said he got released after he explained how Instagram and memes work.
In other news, human rights lawyer, Olukoya Ogungbeje has dragged the federal government before the Federal High Court over the clampdown on ‘Revolution Now’ protesters, who claimed to be demanding better governance in Nigeria.