- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Two Lagos Big boys arrested for drugging, raping girl in Lekki
The Gender Section of the Lagos State Police Command is investigating a case of rape reported against one Razaq Oluwaseun Oke, 28, in Blue and Don-Chima George, 25,in Black of Dallankester Hotels, Lekki, Phase one Lagos.
A statement from the Lagos state police command, CSP Chike Oti, states that the duo allegedly took a girl, 23, to a club on Saturday, February 2, 2019, unknown to her that they had ulterior motive. While at the club, they mixed the young woman’s drink with a substance that made her weak and almost unconscious.
Satisfied that the drug was beginning to affect the victim, they quietly left the club with her to Dallankester Hotels in Lekki Phase one, owned by the father of one of the suspects named Don-Chima George.
At the hotel, they took turns to rape her. As if that wasn’t enough, they filmed the abuse.
When the victim woke up from the induced sleep, she confronted the suspects who denied having carnal knowledge of her. Not satisfied, she placed a call to her elder brother complaining that she had been violated. The brother immediately invited policemen from Maroko Division led by the Divisional Police Officer, CSP Isah Abdulmajid to the scene.
On searching the suspects, the DPO recovered their phones and went through their video recordings where he saw a video of the suspects sexually abusing the apparently unconscious victim.
The state Commissioner of Police, CP Edgal Imohimi has directed the Gender Section of the Command to investigate and diligently prosecute the suspects to serve as deterrent to others.