- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
“I Woke Up With Menstrual Pain” – Bobrisky
Nigerian entrepreneur and cross dresser, Bobrisky whose gender confuses many Nigerians revealed she woke up with a menstrual pain.
The cross dresser who was born male, with real name Idris Okuneye once revealed that she loves how people are bothered about her gender. She also made an announcement that she wants to be referred as woman.
In her new post she said she woke up with menstrual pain and was wondering how long her female followers’ menstrual period lasts.
“Girls dis question is just for us. So guys stay away from the comments section. How long do your own monthly period flow. Mine is just for three days,” she wrote.