- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Seven people including members of a particular family have been thrown into mourning as they were crushed to death in a fatal accident along the Benin-Asaba Express Road on Saturday August 10th.
Activist, Harrison Gwamnishu, who was also involved in the accident but escaped unhurt, said a Dangote truck ran into the vehicles on the road.
“Left Lagos to Okada Edo State where I met with 12year old girl ganged raped. Going back to Asaba and within one minute, I saw entire family crushed to death. Dangote truck ran into us killing more than 7”.
Your prayers kept me.
God is the Greatest
In other news, a trigger happy policeman met his Waterloo in Lagos today after taking the life of a pregnant woman with the riffle assigned to him to protect Nigerians.