- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
All women I dated never had positive impact in my life – Shatta Wale
Shatta Wale has blasted all the women he ever dated as he claimed they never had any positive impact in his life.
The Ghanaian top dancehall singer claimed they all gave in to dating him because he is famous which leaves him unperturbed when they leave. He described them all as distractions in the interview on Rainbow Radio, and further added that his dream is to buy a private jet and not to keep women.
He said :
“I want to buy a private jet and so you cannot distract me in buying my private jet, and so when you come into my life and mess up and go, you go”.
This is coming after his relationship with his baby mama, Shatta Michy crashed amid report of alleged domestic abuse and insecurity.
In other news, Burna Boy flies private jet to New York with his lady, Stefflon Don.
Nigerian Afro-Pop singer, Burna Boy is really living his best life at the moment as one of the biggest artistes in Nigeria. The “Dangote crooner” was spotted entering a private jet with his lover, the UK rapper, Stefflon Don as they head to New York.
Recall that Stefflon Don recently revealed how they met in an event in Ghana which started the unending love between them.
“I met him in Ghana. I was in Africa for a show then I missed my flight, he had a show where he performed and I went to the show and the rest is history baby. He told me I was going to be his wife and you know how boys always talk shit, but I didn’t remember he said that but he told me and I was like wow,”