- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Popular Ivorian entertainer, DJ Arafat died on Monday, 12th of August, 2019 after he was involved in a motorbike accident.
The entertainer lost his life few hours after he’d posted a quite emotional post on his Instagram page – he’d posted a collage of throwback photos of himself and his kids without the slightest clue that death was hanging around.
See post below,
In new reports, it’s being said that a certain prophetess in his country had predicted his death a year ago.
According to a report by bblackafrica.tv, a prophetess had warned that the popular DJ might lose his life if he did not reconcile with a certain family he was feuding with.
The prophetess and president of the NGO MINOGE, Bénie Marthe is very respected in a Christian environment in Ivory Coast.
She made emphasis on the feud between Arafat and the family of young Marc Nai.
In this conflict between Arafat Dj and the Nai family, the artist has the means to cope. Arafat Dj will get by. But the devil is shaking his tail. His enemies want to defeat him. And, if he is not careful, this case may lead to his death.