- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Popular Ivorian entertainer, DJ Arafat died on Monday, 12th of August, 2019 after he was involved in a motorbike accident.
The entertainer lost his life few hours after he’d posted a quite emotional post on his Instagram page – he’d posted a collage of throwback photos of himself and his kids without the slightest clue that death was hanging around.
See post below,
In new reports, it’s being said that a certain prophetess in his country had predicted his death a year ago.
According to a report by bblackafrica.tv, a prophetess had warned that the popular DJ might lose his life if he did not reconcile with a certain family he was feuding with.
The prophetess and president of the NGO MINOGE, Bénie Marthe is very respected in a Christian environment in Ivory Coast.
She made emphasis on the feud between Arafat and the family of young Marc Nai.
In this conflict between Arafat Dj and the Nai family, the artist has the means to cope. Arafat Dj will get by. But the devil is shaking his tail. His enemies want to defeat him. And, if he is not careful, this case may lead to his death.