- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
How Ooni of Ife rescued Oba Saheed Elegushi from marital mess
We have learned that the Ooni of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi saved the Kusenla 11 of Ikate Land, Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi who would have been engulfed in a major marital crisis as he takes in wife number two.
We earlier report that the young monarch on Friday, May 5, 2019 – picked beautiful Hadiza Tanko as wife number 2.
New reports say Oba Elegushi’s first wife, Olori Sekinat Aramide was vehemently against the development.
Insiders disclosed that despite the fact that the young monarch fondly addressed as King Gushi had taken the plot to pick a second wife to the point of inevitable before his first was informed, she threatened ‘’fire and brimstone.’’
Newsmen learned that it took the intervention of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi to cool off Olori Sekinat’s anger and threats and make her accept that her husband taking Hadiza Tanko as wife number is inevitable.
Insiders disclosed that the Ooni – who is a long time family friend of the Elegushi’s – was called in when Olori Sekinat’s anger was spilling overboard.
‘’The Ooni’s intervention helped contained what would have turned out the spillage of royal marriage crisis into the public domain as King Gushi takes another wife today’’ newsmen learned.
Newsmen gathered that before today’s wedding in Kano, Olori Sekinat had successful stalled multiple attempts by her husband to pick wife number 2.
But King Gushi proved a step ahead of his wife by keeping the latest plot well aware from Olori Sekinat until today’s wedding was ”unstoppable”.