- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
DMW boss, Davido was recorded shivering aboard a turbulent flight. The singer in a ‘jovial’ message went on to accuse the European airlines of planning to use him for sacrifice.
In the video which he posted on his Instagram page, “OBO” was seen looking out through the window and holding his chair tightly.
He wrote, “Daddy please send the JET !! These European Airlines want to use me for sacrifice!!!”
In his reaction, Mavin CEO encouraged him that nothing can be done to harm him, as he added a smiley which showed he was praying for him.
“They can’t fit can 🙏🏿,” he wrote.
Also, while other celebrities laughed at his fright, popular Nigerian comedian, Ayo Makun (AY), said he had a big commercial bus for hire.
He wrote, “I have a Molue for hire.”