Playboy model dies after suffocation while undergoing detox

A Playboy model reportedly choked, passed out and died while detoxing at home after partying for several days.

Janna Rasskazova, 29, died at her home in Moscow after asking a doctor from a private clinic to come to her home and administer a post-party detox, according to friend, Alexander.

Alexander, who was with her at the time, said the detox specialist who treated her at home may not have been aware she was on separate medication.

Alexander said the model – a former Playboy Playmate of the Month – was put on a drip and fell asleep. The medic left but told him and a female friend of Janna’s not to leave her alone.

Playboy model

Alexander later woke her, saying she had been “breathing in a strange way”, according to a report by Moskovsky Komsomolets newspaper. She got up to go to the kitchen but “she started choking and passed out” in front of her friends.

An ambulance was called but paramedics failed to save her.

Reports say doctors fear an “incompatible medicine” may have caused her condition.

Detectives are carrying out a preliminary check into the death of the model and well-known Russian DJ.


Follow Us on Google News

Get News Via Whatsapp

Get Updates Via Telegram

Got news tip? send us story


Leave a comment