- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Tragedy struck in Lagos community as commerical bus driver commits suicide
Tragedy struck in Shomolu Area of Lagos, Nigeria as a 43-year-old bus driver, Kabiru Bello commits suicide at a mechanic workshop.
This was contained in a statement signed and made available to Journalists by the Lagos State Police Command, Bala Elkana.
The sad incident occured on Saturday, 10th August.
“On Saturday, at about 12.56pm, men of the Shomolu Pedro Police Station received an information that one Kabiru Bello ‘m’ 43yrs old, of No 77 Owode Ibeshe, Ikorodu Lagos allegedly drank a liquid substance suspected to be sniper chemical in his Volkswagen commercial bus with registration number AKD 724 XM, while at a mechanic workshop at Ladylack Bus stop, Shomolu.
He was rushed to Adesola Clinic, Shomolu where he was confirmed dead. Homicide detectives visited the scene. One empty bottle of chemical substances suspected to be sniper was recovered. The corpse has been deposited at the mortuary for autopsy,” he said.