- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Tragedy struck in Lagos community as commerical bus driver commits suicide
Tragedy struck in Shomolu Area of Lagos, Nigeria as a 43-year-old bus driver, Kabiru Bello commits suicide at a mechanic workshop.
This was contained in a statement signed and made available to Journalists by the Lagos State Police Command, Bala Elkana.
The sad incident occured on Saturday, 10th August.
“On Saturday, at about 12.56pm, men of the Shomolu Pedro Police Station received an information that one Kabiru Bello ‘m’ 43yrs old, of No 77 Owode Ibeshe, Ikorodu Lagos allegedly drank a liquid substance suspected to be sniper chemical in his Volkswagen commercial bus with registration number AKD 724 XM, while at a mechanic workshop at Ladylack Bus stop, Shomolu.
He was rushed to Adesola Clinic, Shomolu where he was confirmed dead. Homicide detectives visited the scene. One empty bottle of chemical substances suspected to be sniper was recovered. The corpse has been deposited at the mortuary for autopsy,” he said.