- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
Ubi Franklin Shares First Photo Of His Third Babymama, Nicola Siyo And Their Son, Shiloh
Nigerian music executive, Ubi Franklin on Monday evening shared a lovely photo of his South African babymama, Nicola Siyo, and their son, Shiloh.
Nicola who was Ubi’ staff before migrating into love affairs welcomed their son in April.
Nicola Siyo, who had a baby shower on March 30th, gave birth to a bouncing baby boy on Saturday, April 20, 2019.
Ubi already has two kids from different women. His second was with his then wife actress Lilian Esoro. And another woman who also claimed to be pregnant for Ubi Franklin also welcomed her baby few days ago amidst paternity argument with the Music Executive.