- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
BBNaija: Jeff breaks silence on being married
Ex-Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, housemate Jeff has broken silence on reports making the rounds that he is secretly married.
Jeff who was recently evicted from BBNaija “Pepper Dem’ edition, while in the house, avoided personal relationships with the female housemates.
This brought about speculations that Jeff was married outside the house but kept it a secret unlike his fellow housemate, Mike. But, Jeff in a recent interview denied rumors of being married.
He explained that he was not involved in any romantic relationship in the house because ‘he was not certain about their real character’. Jeff said;
“If I had a wife everyone would know, I’m not married.
“The rumors are not true, I’m not the type of person to hide my relationship or marital status.
“I dint get close to any female housemate because you can’t tell their real character on the show.
“Someone can have two different personalities.”