- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Wednesday arraigned former Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) president candidate Alhaji Atiku Abubakar’s son-in-law, Abdullahi Babalele.
He was arraigned at the Federal High Court in Lagos for allegedly laundering $140,000 during the general elections.
Also arraigned separately was Atiku’s lawyer, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa, for allegedly laundering $2million.
The defendants pleaded not guilty before Justice Nicholas Oweibo.
The judge ordered their remand in EFCC’s custody pending hearing of their bail applications on Thursday.