- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
The Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN), on Wednesday, raised the alarm the federal government has prevented the doctors from treating its leader, Sheik Ibrahim El-Zakzaky in India.
The Secretary General, Academic Forum of the IMN, Abdullahi Musa, who briefed reporters in Abuja on the development disclosed the security agencies that accompanied El-Zakzaky have just given him two hours to accept to be treated as a criminal.