- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
The Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN), on Wednesday, raised the alarm the federal government has prevented the doctors from treating its leader, Sheik Ibrahim El-Zakzaky in India.
The Secretary General, Academic Forum of the IMN, Abdullahi Musa, who briefed reporters in Abuja on the development disclosed the security agencies that accompanied El-Zakzaky have just given him two hours to accept to be treated as a criminal.