- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Burna Boy Launches Own Bank (Photos)
Burna Boy has just launched his own bank, named ‘Burna Boy’. This was brought to life in collaboration with Spotify, a Swedish digital music service provider.
The bank features a unique ATM machine, specially made to dispense Burna notes. The bank was inspired by the artwork of Burna Boy’s latest studio album, African Giant.
“The installation features a unique ATM which will be dispensing custom, collectible bills designed by Sajjad Musa. Each bill is inspired by Burna’s Nigerian roots, and his quest to call out corruption and the disproportionate distribution of wealth.”
View this post on Instagram
Burna Boy is expected to go live today, Wednesday, August 13, 2019 at 419 Tompkins Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11216 between 6:00pm and 9:00pm. The bank will be available for the general public till Sunday, August 18, 2019.
‘African Giant’ is Burna Boy’s fourth studio album, it was released on July 26, 2019. The album features top musicians in Africa, UK and US. See more photos below;