- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
Burna Boy Launches Own Bank (Photos)
Burna Boy has just launched his own bank, named ‘Burna Boy’. This was brought to life in collaboration with Spotify, a Swedish digital music service provider.
The bank features a unique ATM machine, specially made to dispense Burna notes. The bank was inspired by the artwork of Burna Boy’s latest studio album, African Giant.
“The installation features a unique ATM which will be dispensing custom, collectible bills designed by Sajjad Musa. Each bill is inspired by Burna’s Nigerian roots, and his quest to call out corruption and the disproportionate distribution of wealth.”
View this post on Instagram
Burna Boy is expected to go live today, Wednesday, August 13, 2019 at 419 Tompkins Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11216 between 6:00pm and 9:00pm. The bank will be available for the general public till Sunday, August 18, 2019.
‘African Giant’ is Burna Boy’s fourth studio album, it was released on July 26, 2019. The album features top musicians in Africa, UK and US. See more photos below;