- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Ubi Franklin shares adorable photo of his 3 kids
Music mogul Ubi Franklin shares a photo of his 3 children on his social media page earlier today. The Made Men Music Group CEO has been posting photos of his kids from different women lately. He recently shared the photo of his son, Shiloh from his South African baby mama.
See photo below:
The South African lady Nicola welcomed their son in April. She had the baby’s first baptism on August 6 at a Catholic Church in South Africa.
Although Ubi didn’t grace the ceremony, the baby boy christened Shiloh Langa Siyo got a Saint’s name of ‘Jeremiah’. Nicola Siyo took to Instagram to share photos from the event.
She captioned them:
“My son may you walk after God, fear Him, keep His commandments and obey His voice. My God, may Shiloh always serve you o’ Lord and hold fast to you. My heart is filled with gratitude, I thank you Father for this blessed day.
Thank you to my family for all the love and support you’ve given me and Shiloh. Shiloh Langa, I pray you will follow your name, my sunshine and peace. Mommy loves you so much my son…to many more milestones together my boy.
Gods grace and mercy all the days of your life. I love you. #Shilohsbaptism”
Meanwhile, this is coming after Ubi Franklin’s fourth baby mama Sandra Iheuwa, announced their baby’s arrival and also accused the music executive of denying their child.