- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
Chioma due to give birth for Davido next month – Kemi Olunloyo
Controversial blogger and journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has alleged that Chioma is due to give birth for her boyfriend Davido by September 2019.
In a post she made on twitter, the controversial journalist suggested that it will be in Davido’s best interest to marry the Chef before she gives birth as she is likely to give him a son.
Davido is TRENDING. Might as well do my #KemiTalks. Since Chioma is giving birth next month, I suggest you should MARRY her Period! She was dating you b4 all the baby mamas anyway and will probably give you the SON. I have 3 sons outta wedlock and wished I was married b4 kids
Davido is TRENDING. Might as well do my #KemiTalks. Since Chioma is giving birth next month, I suggest you should MARRY her Period! She was dating you b4 all the baby mamas anyway and will probably give you the SON. I have 3 sons outta wedlock and wished I was married b4 kids💚 pic.twitter.com/XGepMaXi5h
— Dr Kemi Olunloyo (@HNNAfrica) August 14, 2019
In other news, Davido took to his IG page to remember his friend, DJ Olu, who would have turned a year older today August 14th.
Olugbenga Abiodun aka DJ Olu who was the son of current Governor of Ogun State, Dapo Abiodun, died in October 2017. He and his friend, Chime Amaechi, were found dead in his car in Lagos.
Posting this photo of DJ Olu on his IG page, Davido wrote
Think about you everyday!!! Long live OLU !!!!! We’ve taken it worldwide for you brother !!! HBD ”.