- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Chioma due to give birth for Davido next month – Kemi Olunloyo
Controversial blogger and journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has alleged that Chioma is due to give birth for her boyfriend Davido by September 2019.
In a post she made on twitter, the controversial journalist suggested that it will be in Davido’s best interest to marry the Chef before she gives birth as she is likely to give him a son.
Davido is TRENDING. Might as well do my #KemiTalks. Since Chioma is giving birth next month, I suggest you should MARRY her Period! She was dating you b4 all the baby mamas anyway and will probably give you the SON. I have 3 sons outta wedlock and wished I was married b4 kids
Davido is TRENDING. Might as well do my #KemiTalks. Since Chioma is giving birth next month, I suggest you should MARRY her Period! She was dating you b4 all the baby mamas anyway and will probably give you the SON. I have 3 sons outta wedlock and wished I was married b4 kids💚 pic.twitter.com/XGepMaXi5h
— Dr Kemi Olunloyo (@HNNAfrica) August 14, 2019
In other news, Davido took to his IG page to remember his friend, DJ Olu, who would have turned a year older today August 14th.
Olugbenga Abiodun aka DJ Olu who was the son of current Governor of Ogun State, Dapo Abiodun, died in October 2017. He and his friend, Chime Amaechi, were found dead in his car in Lagos.
Posting this photo of DJ Olu on his IG page, Davido wrote
Think about you everyday!!! Long live OLU !!!!! We’ve taken it worldwide for you brother !!! HBD ”.