- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Nigerian Lady With One Arm Recounts Her Worse Experience In A Church
A Nigerian lady with one arm identified as Olivia, took to her social media to narrate her terrible experience.
In her post, the lady revealed that she was embarrassed by the churchgoer just because she had a single arm.
Read how it all happened:
My experience in one church the other day (name of the church withheld) a female church member refused to hold my hand because am an amputee.
We were asked by the pastor to hold each other’s hands in prayer, so I held the hand of the person sitting next to me, after the first round of paryer we were asked to hold another person’s hand and I gave this fine sister my hand, 😂😂😂she was like bring the second hand and I told her I have problem with my hand, OMO na so the sisi quickly dropped my hand,and I asked her what the problem was?