- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Nigerian Lady With One Arm Recounts Her Worse Experience In A Church
A Nigerian lady with one arm identified as Olivia, took to her social media to narrate her terrible experience.
In her post, the lady revealed that she was embarrassed by the churchgoer just because she had a single arm.
Read how it all happened:
My experience in one church the other day (name of the church withheld) a female church member refused to hold my hand because am an amputee.
We were asked by the pastor to hold each other’s hands in prayer, so I held the hand of the person sitting next to me, after the first round of paryer we were asked to hold another person’s hand and I gave this fine sister my hand, 😂😂😂she was like bring the second hand and I told her I have problem with my hand, OMO na so the sisi quickly dropped my hand,and I asked her what the problem was?