- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
Recent Prophecies of Prophet Ekong Ituen That came To Pass
In recent times many Prophets have released hundreds of prophecies but only few were able to come to pass as predicted.
Most of the prophecies that flooded the media were declared during the elections period and some prophets are currently hiding their faces after their predictions were nulled by the outcome of the 2019 General Elections.
However, Prophet Ekong Ituen is one of the few Prophets whose prophesies came through after the elections, and below are some of his prophecies that came to pass:
President Muhammadu Buhari and the following governorship candidates will win 2019 elections in their respective states: Babagana Zulum of Borno State, David Umahi of Ebonyi State, Abubakar Bagudu of Kebbi State, Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State, Ben Ayade of Cross River State, Aminu Bello Masari of Katsina State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State and Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State.
Affirming these predictions, Prophet Ekong Ituen’s prophecies were previously published in some National Dailies before coming to pass as detailed below:
- Daily Sun – 22/12/2018 page42.
- Vanguard – 28/12/2018 page25.
- Telegraph – 29/12/2018 page43.
- The Nation – 6/1/2019 page13.