- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
BBNaija 2019: Omashola Fans campaign using motorcade in Warri
BBNaija 2019 housemate Omashola received love from fans in Warri, Delta state.
Big Brother Naija contestant, Omashola, is getting massive support from his home-base in Warri, Delta State.
Some supporters and fans of the 38-year-old BBNaija ‘Pepper Dem’ housemate went on a campaign rally to canvas for vote for him, as they drove around Warri in a motorcade.
The campaign is intended to encourage Warri residents to vote for their “waffi” contestant. Mr Jollof, a popular Instagram personality, was captured in a video canvassing for support for Omashola.
Omotshola is a model who has become popular for bringing comic relief to the reality TV show.
Some of his supporters were also spotted wearing t-shirts with his photo on it paired with face caps with #omashola printed on it.