- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
Buhari condoles with Muiz Banire on mother’s passage
President Muhammadu Buhari has sympathized with former National Legal Adviser of All Progressives Congress, Dr Muiz Banire, SAN, on the loss of his mum, Alhaja Sarat Banire.
The President noted that no matter how old mothers are, their departure is always keenly felt, as he urged Banire, Chairman, Assets Management Corporation (AMCON) to take heart, and be comforted in the fact that the departed lived to a ripe old age, and left behind worthy sons and daughters, who are accomplished in different areas of endeavour.
President Buhari prayed God to comfort the entire Banire family, and charged them to keep the memory of their matriarch evergreen by building on the good works she was known for.