- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
‘Though I can’t afford the Mercedes car I got as birthday gift, I worked hard for it’, Actress Destiny Etiko
Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko has finally opened up on the Mercedes SUV she got as a birthday gift days ago.
Destiny received negative remarks after news of the car gift broke, with fans dropping nasty comments about what she did to get the car.
Destiny told Sunnewsonline that although she can’t afford to buy the car, she however worked hard for it. Etiko affirmed that she doesn’t care about what people say about the gift and will also not disclose who it came from.
Her words ;
“I’m still super excited about my birthday. I feel happy knowing fully well that people I didn’t expect to show me love showed me so much love, so I’m happy. As for the car gift, well, I work so hard for it. Yes, but then I cannot cough out money to buy such a car; it’s not that I can’t buy a car for myself. This particular Mercedes Benz is a gift. I don’t care what people say, I won’t mention who bought it for me. That’s exactly what happened last year when my boy- friend bought me a Venza; people kept saying all sorts of things. People will always talk and I don’t care”.