- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
We’ve experienced not just one, but numerous celebrity break ups which of course is very alarming. This leaves us wondering if the concept of a ‘Perfect Match’ still really exists. Recent break ups include the marriage of Tonto Dikeh to Churchil and Merci Aigbe to Lnre gentry
Despite these marital woes, there still exist some celebrity couples who we all adore their love and union that we can’t just imagine them apart. They are called role models for Celebrity Marriages. Below are few qualities in their marriages.
- They’ve been happily married for a very long time
- They’ve had very little or no scandals
- No history of domestic violence
- They are proud of themselves, they show of each others to display affections.
- In Celebrity marriages, fame and wealth cant be equal, these role models for Celebrity Marriages are not jealous of each other despite the inequalities in their marriages; Many other amazing qualities.
Below is Within Nigeria’s list of few role models for Celebrity Marriages…
1. Paul Okoye and Anita Isama-Okoye
Paul Okoye and Anita Isama-Okoye were together together for over 10 years before they finally got married in 2014. The amazing part of their story is that they dated for a decade before tying the knot in 2015.
Paul and Anita Okoye had their court wedding at the Ikoyi registry in January, 2015, surrounded by a few close friends and family members. The couple held their traditional wedding ceremony back in March 2014 in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Paul who is proud of their union once shared the above photos taken years ago when he and Anita Isama-Okoye were just dating.
They have an adorable 4-year-old son, Andre. They recently welcome twin babies