- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
We’ve experienced not just one, but numerous celebrity break ups which of course is very alarming. This leaves us wondering if the concept of a ‘Perfect Match’ still really exists. Recent break ups include the marriage of Tonto Dikeh to Churchil and Merci Aigbe to Lnre gentry
Despite these marital woes, there still exist some celebrity couples who we all adore their love and union that we can’t just imagine them apart. They are called role models for Celebrity Marriages. Below are few qualities in their marriages.
- They’ve been happily married for a very long time
- They’ve had very little or no scandals
- No history of domestic violence
- They are proud of themselves, they show of each others to display affections.
- In Celebrity marriages, fame and wealth cant be equal, these role models for Celebrity Marriages are not jealous of each other despite the inequalities in their marriages; Many other amazing qualities.
Below is Within Nigeria’s list of few role models for Celebrity Marriages…
1. Paul Okoye and Anita Isama-Okoye
Paul Okoye and Anita Isama-Okoye were together together for over 10 years before they finally got married in 2014. The amazing part of their story is that they dated for a decade before tying the knot in 2015.
Paul and Anita Okoye had their court wedding at the Ikoyi registry in January, 2015, surrounded by a few close friends and family members. The couple held their traditional wedding ceremony back in March 2014 in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Paul who is proud of their union once shared the above photos taken years ago when he and Anita Isama-Okoye were just dating.
They have an adorable 4-year-old son, Andre. They recently welcome twin babies