- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
‘Stop Trying To Impress’, Ifu Ennada Blasts Her Colleagues Who Wear Fake Designers
Ifu Ennada took a major swipe at her colleagues in the Nigerian entertainment industry who according to her wear fake designer clothes and shoes.
Alleging that these celebrities are embarrassing themselves by not respecting the original designer, the reality show star advised them to wear nameless brands instead.
Ifu Ennada further said that the league these entertainers are trying to impress know they are wearing fake designers, even though they wave it off with a smile.
In other news,We reported that Wizkid raised concerns from his fans after he deleted all his posts from his Instagram page.