- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
‘Stop Trying To Impress’, Ifu Ennada Blasts Her Colleagues Who Wear Fake Designers
Ifu Ennada took a major swipe at her colleagues in the Nigerian entertainment industry who according to her wear fake designer clothes and shoes.
Alleging that these celebrities are embarrassing themselves by not respecting the original designer, the reality show star advised them to wear nameless brands instead.
Ifu Ennada further said that the league these entertainers are trying to impress know they are wearing fake designers, even though they wave it off with a smile.
In other news,We reported that Wizkid raised concerns from his fans after he deleted all his posts from his Instagram page.