- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
A 2017 video of Khafi has just recently surfaced online. The Video shows her and a friend, Mercy, dishing out reasons why having sex before marriage is a bad idea.
Khafi Kareem is one of the most popular, most-liked and recently most talked about housemates on the ongoing Big Brother reality TV show; not least for her sexual involvement with fellow housemate, Gedoni.
Khafi’s antics in the house, specifically her relationship with Ekpata Gedoni, has garnered headline news in Nigeria after they went under the duvet more than once.
The Sun earlier reported that friends of Khafi have dismissed claims made that she had been celibate for eight years, saying she had been in at least two relationships ahead of her time on the reality show.
A source said they “feel deceived” by Khafi as “she is a different person on TV to the person I knew.”
In a video posted on her YouTube channel in 2017, Khafi makes a case for ‘non-religious reasons to save sex for marriage’.
Watch the video:
In the video, Khafi claims: “I want to give my body up for the guy who loves me, the guy that I want to be with for the rest of my life, and I hope that you guys want to do the same as well.
“I just don’t want to give up my body to randoms, to random people who just don’t deserve me.”