- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
Multiple award winning singer Elton John has described Nigerian superstar, Burna Boy as ‘great’ musician.
In a video, shared on Instagram by BET Award winner, Burna Boy, the singer kept on replay, the moment where Elton introduces him on his show on Apple Music segment, ‘Rocket Hour’.
9am LA / 12pm NY / 5pm UK on @Beats1 🚀
— Elton John (@eltonofficial) August 17, 2019
The ‘Dangote’ singer was caught by surprised, he couldn’t conceal his excitement, he had to head to Elton’s twitter page to confirm the video he saw and expressed his exhilaration in the video he [Burna] posted on his own social media page, commenting “You see am?”
Elton John’s endorsement of Burna Boy comes in time his newly released ‘African Giant’ album is making waves globally and in his local abode. Prior the release of the album, he gave a wonderful performance at Jimmy Kimmel Live.
View this post on Instagram
Burna Boy keeps enjoying amazing growth in 2019 due to his hard work. Earlier this year, the singer was one of the African musicians who took the center stage to perform at the Coachella, the Afro-fusion singer proceeded to feature on Beyonce’s applauded album, ‘Lion King: The Gift’.
He has also had an interview with The Breakfast Club and appeared on The Daily Show with Trevor Noah. Burna Boy is definitely being watched by notable figures around the world, as we don’t who is next to go public in approving and praising his talent.