- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson ties the knot with longtime girlfriend
Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson has tied the knot with his partner Lauren Hashian.
The 47-year-old actor announced the good news on his Instagram account, surprising fans by uploading a series of stunning sunset pictures from his big day.
‘We do. August 18th, [email protected] @hhgarcia41’.
One image show the newlyweds posing by the water’s edge in the actor’s native Hawaii, holding hands as they celebrate getting hitched.
A second magical shot features the happy couple kissing against the sunset backdrop, Lauren’s veil blowing in the wind.
Lauren wore a beautiful white lace dress with a low-cut neckline, fitted bodice and long train, styling her auburn locks in perfect curls.
The Rock was typically laid back for his big day, ditching a suit jacket in favour of a button down shirt and smart white trousers.
Fans rushed to congratulate the pair on their marriage, showering the happy couple with well wishes.
They were initially due to get married in the Spring of 2018, but postponed the wedding when Lauren fell pregnant with their second child.
Explaining why they changed the date of the ceremony, the Jumanji star said the beauty didn’t want to have a ‘big belly’ in her wedding photos.
He joked to Rolling Stone magazine: ‘Then we got pregnant. And Mama don’t wanna take wedding pictures with a big belly – Mama wanna look good.’
The former WWE world champion said the couple weren’t ‘exactly’ trying to get pregnant but were ‘talking about it’ before he received the happy news.