- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
- BREAKING: Chelsea complete stunning comeback to draw with nine-man Ajax
- BREAKING: FG orders NCC to reduce data cost
Nollywood Actress Funke Akindele Celebrates Colleagues On the Arrival Of Their Babies
This season has been a season of great blessings and joy for actors of the Yoruba movie industry. There have been a countless number of childbirths in the industry this year but the month of August has been an outstanding one as four babies have been welcomed into the industry.
First, it was Toyin Abraham who birthed a baby boy on Thursday, then Babatunde Owokoniran welcomed his second child yesterday Sunday, same as Olatayo Amokede aka Ijebu who also welcomed a baby girl yesterday, and then Ronke Odusanya put to bed a baby girl this morning.
Nollywood actress Funke Akindele-Bello took to her Instagram page to celebrate her four colleagues who welcomed their newborn babies between Thursday and today, Monday.
Funke who couldn’t contain her joy and excitement made a collage of the four actors carrying their babies and posted it on her page with the caption;
“Joy!!!!!!!! Praises!!!!!!! Thanksgiving!!!!
Lord we thank You for our new babies! It’s not by power or might but by your grace oh Lord!….and I pray that our joy shall be parmanent, no evil will befall our children. The Lord will strengthen the new mothers and give all women praying for the fruit of the womb their heart desires in Jesus name.
Congrats my darling colleagues!!”
See her post below:
The actress seemed so overwhelmed judging from what she penned down. She showered a lot of prayers on the babies and their parents and also prayed for those expecting such blessings.