- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
#EndSARS: Wike reacts to Police killing of disarmed robbers in Lagos
The governor of Rivers state, Nyesom Wike has reacted to the killing of two disarmed robbers by SARS operatives in the Igando area of Lagos yesterday.
In his reaction, the governor stated that the act is beyond barbaric and the Police must make sure they bring the culprits to book.
He wrote on Twitter:
This disturbing video showing extrajudicial killings of two men who have already been “disarmed” is beyond barbaric. [email protected] MUST as a matter of urgency see that the devils who committed this murder are brought to book.
WE ARE TIRED #EndSARS
This video making rounds online shows the moment SARS operatives extra-judicially killed two suspected robbers operating on Jiji after already disarming and handcuffing them, yesterday, in Lagos.
According to reports, the suspected robbers specialized in robbing vendors on the classified Ads website by posing as buyers of phone after which they would rob the seller of the phone and their money.