- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Fashion designer, Toyin Lawani exposes the private messages some men sent to her 14 year old daughter, Tiannah
Controversial Nigerian fashion designer, Toyin Lawani has taken to Instagram to expose the private messages some men sent to her 14-year-old daughter, Tiannah. The serial nudist and entrepreneur called them out on social media with the words;
“I will call All these Pages out for now, There Are loads of them In my 14 year old Daughters dm ? @liltiannah , this will teach you A lesson you won’t forget .
I think you people don’t realize that I’m not stupid, I won’t let any of my kids have Access to social media till they Are 18, they all have managers running their pages.
See parents we have to be extremely careful, this Are grown Ass men , this is so disgusting, disappointing, disgraceful to this nation, if this uncles are caught they should cut their dicks off, oh Maybe you don’t know I’m an extremely strict mom.
I don’t take nonsense Oo, forget social media ,it’s a market place , we are all selling an illusion, I will personally trick you ,hv the police trace you and pick you up, if you try this shit with my child again , plus publicly disgrace u.
Who does this in a 14year olds dm?she’s busy studying Abroad awon oloribuku , thinking I won’t protect my kids from all this worlds madness , what will she be looking for on social media.
I’m only building those pages up for them for future , parents pls if you are still making this mistake and letting your kids have access to social media pls cut it off ASAP ,their are too many mad people out there . They will trick our kids and lure them .Pls beware .”