- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Young girl flogged to death by her father in Akure
A little girl less than 10 years old was allegedly beaten to death by her father in Akure, Ondo state yesterday August 21st.
Twitter user @YemieFASH who shared the shocking story online, said a woman took the girl’s corpse to the state hospital in Akure but fled with the corpse after the girl was certified dead.
Efforts are currently being made to identify and arrest the woman who brought the child to the hospital
See his tweets below;
We reported earlier, That a 10-year-old girl turned one-eye and currently struggling to see properly with the other eye after he father flogged her with a wire because she allegedly made a ladder fall in Ikotun, Lagos.