- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
Planning and executing a wedding may prove to be something complex, time consuming and costly for a young couple.
However, in the recent past days, there has been a new trend of simple weddings that have achieved the main aim of officiating a union without using fancy cars and lavish parties.
The latest colorful wedding that has caught the attention of many Nairobians is one in which the groom was wheeled to the venue in a handcart.
Miriam Christina and Soko Sam chose to go the simplest way to exchange vows and cement their union before the public.
“Pastor Frank Ondere gave a lovely sermonette. Wishing them a lifetime full of love, laughs, art and the best of times,” said Mwangi.
Based on the wedding arrangements, we can only say this was a simple wedding ceremony and not a cheap one.