- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
- BREAKING: Chelsea complete stunning comeback to draw with nine-man Ajax
- BREAKING: FG orders NCC to reduce data cost
- BREAKING: Court sacks Reps majority leader
Planning and executing a wedding may prove to be something complex, time consuming and costly for a young couple.
However, in the recent past days, there has been a new trend of simple weddings that have achieved the main aim of officiating a union without using fancy cars and lavish parties.
The latest colorful wedding that has caught the attention of many Nairobians is one in which the groom was wheeled to the venue in a handcart.
Miriam Christina and Soko Sam chose to go the simplest way to exchange vows and cement their union before the public.
“Pastor Frank Ondere gave a lovely sermonette. Wishing them a lifetime full of love, laughs, art and the best of times,” said Mwangi.
Based on the wedding arrangements, we can only say this was a simple wedding ceremony and not a cheap one.