- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
I Haven’t Driven Any Of My Cars In Almost A Year – Davido
Davido, has revealed that he has not driven any of his cars in almost a year.
The 26-year-old musician said this in a post on InstaStories.
“Fun fact: I ain’t driven non of my whips in almost a year damn, he wrote.
Davido owns a number of luxury cars like a Mercedes GLE 250, Bentley Bentayaga, Audi Q7, Range Rover among others.
Earlier in the week, he joked that American rap mogul, 50 Cent, owes him money.
The ‘FIA’ singer made the joke in a video he posted on social media hours after performing at the premiere of the 50 Cent-produced hit TV series, Power, at Madison Square Garden, New York on Tuesday night.
Davido had over the weekend performed at the Tycoon Pool Party hosted by 50 Cent in New Jersey.
Among the songs he mesmerised the crowd with are ‘If’ and ‘Fall’.