- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
‘God Gave Me Vision To Start MFM In One-Room Apartment’, Daniel Olukoya
Founder of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM), Daniel Olukoya, has revealed that he got the vision to start the church as a tenant in a one-bedroom apartment.
Dr Olukoya made the disclosure Saturday during the church’s 30th anniversary and international convention holding at Prayer City along the Lagos -Ibadan Expressway.
He told the congregation during a sermon he titled “Rearranged for Revival”, which is also the theme of the convention, that “I was sleeping in my one-room apartment in the boys quarters of a house located on Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba in 1977 when I heard a sharp voice. I then woke up and walked towards the door. But I did not see anybody.
“Again, for the second time, the voice came and as I was whose it was, the Holy Spirit said ‘son remember the call of Samuel’.
“Then he started giving the covenant that led to the establishment of the MFM.”
The 62-year-old said although he got the messages and the covenant from God the MFM was not founded until 12 years later.
The MFM convention, which drew thousands of worshippers to the venue and millions of followers on several media platforms, kicked off on Friday evening.
It will come to a close on Sunday with a thanksgiving service at the Prayer City.