- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
BBNaija: BBNaija: Ebuka reacts to the accusation of being responsible for Tacha’s second strike
The official host of 2019 Big Brother Naija, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu has reacted to complaints by Nigerians over the second strike issued BBNaija housemate, Tacha.
We had reported that Biggie on Sunday evening issued Tacha a second strike for disobeying BBNaija rules and undermining authorities.
Big Brother had gathered the housemates in the lounge and played several videos of Tacha’s disrespect to Ebuka and fellow housemate.
While warning her, he said ;
“a last strike will get you disqualified from the reality show.”
Her second strike stirred reactions from BBNaija fans on social media who blamed Ebuka for Tacha’s punishment.
Ebuka, reacting to the backlash on social media, said he is just an employee and not responsible for all decisions made in the reality show.
On his Twitter page, he wrote:
“I never know whether to be flattered or bemused that on a show run by EndemolShine, MultiChoice, Mnet, Deloitte and Red Pepper Productions, people actually think that I call the shots and make all the decisions.
“Unfortunately guys, I’m just an employee. Make una nor vex.”
I never know whether to be flattered or bemused that on a show run by EndemolShine, MultiChoice, Mnet, Deloitte and Red Pepper Productions, people actually think that I call the shots & make all the decisions.
Unfortunately guys, I’m just an employee. Make una nor vex.#BBNaija
— Ebuka Obi-Uchendu (@Ebuka) August 26, 2019