- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Police and LNSC officials nab 35 suspected cultists
Joint raid conducted by the Lagos police and the Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps (LNSC) has led to the arrest of Thirty-five suspected cultists in Epe Local Government Area of Lagos State.
The suspected cultists who were arrested around 1am on Friday during the initiation of new members of the cult group according to intelligence reports gathered that cultists and land grabbers had invaded Otta-Ikosi.
Officials of Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps and policemen from Agbowa Division invaded rhe hideout and arrest cultists in mass as they were celebrating and allegedly initating new members.
Five suspected members of the cult group who narrowly escaped the scene were later arrested while trying to enter a vehicle to Ikorodu around 7:50am the same day.