- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
Tboss’ alleged baby daddy, Uti Nwachukwu speaks on her child birth
Media personality, Uti Nwachukwu who has been rumored to be new mum, TBoss’ baby daddy has reacted to the birth of her baby.
Uti Nwachukwu who was once reported to be engaged to Tboss, and even secretly married to her, shared a throw back baby bump photo of the new mum with the caption;
“Cheiiii even in Pregnancy Just Look at this epitome of Beauty YOUR FAV COULD NEVER!!! congratulations to the First Queen @officialtboss_ May the Lord bless you and this Child abundantly”
Recall that the reality TV star, TBoss had been denying rumors of the pregnancy despite being spotted at a diagnostic centre where she went for test.
Well, yesterday, Tboss decided to let the cat out of the bag after she safely put to bed. Sharing a post on social media, she revealed the reason why she decided to keep the pregnancy secret.
“My silence was just that: Silence- until I was ready to speak about it”. She emphazied!