- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
Why I Stopped Going To Church – Efia Odo
Popular Ghanaian actress, Efia Odo has revealed that she stopped going to church because she does not understand what Christianity is all about.
The Kwese TV presenter admitted believing in the existence of God and Jesus Christ but stated that Christianity is complex as there are so many contradictory dogmas and sects within the Christendom.
“I used to attend church when i was young, i would follow my mum to church but as i grow up, i stopped attending church because I don’t really understand what this religion is all about” she said.
On being controversial, Efia Odo said in the interview on Hitz FM;
” I am not controversial. I think I am myself in a different land. It’s your choice to believe my truth or not. That speaks more about you than me. Because you want to hear and believe the negative”