- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
The hilarious moment a Brazilian footballer rushes to kiss his wife after scoring a goal that was almost immediately disallowed was captured in a video now going viral.
The footballer, Wanderson Cristaldo Farias jumped into the crowd to kiss his wife after he scored a goal, only to find out that the goal had been disallowed once he ran back on to the pitch.
Farias thought he had opened the scoring for Bulgarian side Ludogorets in their First Division game against Slavia Sofia and excitedly ran off the pitch to find his wife and kissed her. Delighted, his wife hurried down the stairsto meet the midfielder.
The moment she arrived at pitch level, the beaming pair leaned over the advertising hoarding, exchanged some brief words and shared a passionate kiss.
Sadly, his joy was short-lived as he turned round to re-enter the field of play only to realize the goal had been disallowed and the teams had played on without him. His goal had been ruled offside.
Watch the video below.
A Brazilian player kissed his wife after scoring… but the goal was disallowed! 😂
Score winning goal 💪
Kiss your wife in celebration 💋
Incorrectly ruled out for ‘offside’ 😳
Absolutely nobody tells you… 🙃
— #BBNaija Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) August 28, 2019