- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
We have kicked Shehu Sani out of politics, now a blogger – El-Rufai
Nasir el-Rufai, Executive Governor of Kaduna state has thrown another jab at his former political ally turned political enemy, Senator Shehu Sani that he has become a blogger after suffering electoral misfortune in the Kaduna Central Senatorial election held in February, 2019.
Sani who contested for senatorial seat and lost under the platform of People’s Redemption Party (PRP) after leaving All Progressives Congress (APC) due to clashes with El-Rufai.
While discussing with delegation of politicians he received in his office in Kaduna state yesterday, August 28th, the governor boastfully addressed Shehu Sani as a blogger.
“We have kicked out Shehu Sani, who has now become a blogger and Uthman Hunkuyi who has now relocated to China with his family for not giving the people of Kaduna State the opportunity of getting the loan that will help in improving the lots of Kaduna people.”