- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
Actress Esther Ene Audu Pregnant After Three Years Of Marriage
Esther Ene Ojire nee Audu is married to movie producer and CEO of shirt freak, Philip Ojire.
The Lagos-born actress hails from Olamaboro Local Government Area of Kogi State. The beautiful actress is the fifth child of six children and obtained her primary and secondary education in Abuja before heading to the University of Jos where she graduated in 2010 with a degree in Business Management.
She has since delved into acting and has successfully carved a niche for herself in a highly-populated Nollywood industry.
She tied the knot with her beau, Philip Ojire, and shortly afterwards, the duo went on to find a corporate shirt outfit which caters to fashion needs of most celebrities.
The two have managed to stay married in an industry where the divorce rate becomes more alarming with each passing day. Her career grew continually and she became a regular face with the Iroko movie production brand whilst managing her shirt business.
The actress has reportedly gotten pregnant after three years of being married to her husband. She recently shared a cute picture of her baby bump on Instagram.
A big congratulations are in order to the couple.