- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
Nigerians React To Twerking Videos On Olamide’s Instagram Page
Fans of Afropop musician, Olamide Adedeji, have praised the singer for the twerking videos he has been posting on his Instagram feed.
The 30-year-old has been posting the videos to promote his latest single, ‘Pawon.
The videos have garnered reactions among Nigerians.
Find some below.
Olamide for president. Olamide’s Ig have made Nigerian men happy more than buhari in his entire tenure 😂
— Iyenoma isaiah (@isaiah_iyen) August 30, 2019
I opened Olamide's IG page with 500mb intact.
Well, I am going back now, if I perish I perish in good hands. pic.twitter.com/EmCs6Wwo39
— localMAN♻🏁 (@arc_tobi) August 30, 2019
Chai Olamide’s IG is on fire.
Where are our E Feminists, they have nothing to say to their fellow girls showing off their body all because of money!
— Follow help (@KingPzul1) August 30, 2019
Olamide's IG page is on fire pic.twitter.com/nsD61Str2v
— Jide Jammal Jaynaija (@JayNaija) August 30, 2019
It takes the grace of God to come out of that Olamide's IG page.
— THE KING IN THE SOUTH🤴🤴🇳🇬 (@mccoyinnocent) August 30, 2019
I cover the eyes of my future bae with the blood of Jesus 🔥
Baby, you mustn't see Olamide's IG page 😩😩😩😩
— Arike (@_harikeh) August 30, 2019
Guys go check Olamide's IG. Thank me later. 😁
— FIT (@tweetKOBO) August 30, 2019
I wanted to open olamide's IG story….
I then remembered I'm a changed man. pic.twitter.com/KXNmTwIKut
— Abdul_Akany (@Abdul_Akany) August 30, 2019
Olamide's IG will automatically convert you to an ass guy and rebuke and erase any spirit of brezz from your memory.
— Ur_favorite_Enemy👻 (@_Kelzywayne_) August 30, 2019
Meanwhile, we reported earlier that top Nigerian musician Wizkid gave a funny reply to a curious fan who asked the singer if he is single or not.
The singer replied the fan, saying it depends on the day you ask.