- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
‘Stop Sending Me Pictures Of Your Manhood’, Juliet Ibrahim Warns
Actress and entrepreneur, Juliet Ibrahim, has lamented over male fans sending pictures of their genitals to her manager.
Juliet Ibrahim, 33, made the complaint in a post on Instagram on Thursday.
“#JulietThursdayRant I’m getting upset o and I’m not understanding these kind of messages you guys have been sending to me at all o #atoasttolife,” she wrote.
Last Wednesday, Juliet Ibrahim launched an attack at an On-Air Personality (OAP), Akuko Perming of TV Africa, who asked her to return to her ex-husband instead of waiting for Mr Right.
She rained derogatory words at the media personality, saying Ms Perming should have read her new book, A Toast to Life, before making assumptions about her failed marriage to Kwadwo Safo Jnr.
The curvy actress said she would not accept interview requests anymore unless her interviewer reads her book to find out why she left her marriage and ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim.