- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
BBNaija 2019: Jackye Names All The Housemates That Asked Her Out In The House
Jackye Madu recently revealed some surprising information during one of her media rounds after leaving the competition.
The reality star who was a guest on Linda Ikeji TV’s The Report Card, has a lot to say about her experiences in the BBNaija house, especially as it concerns her relationship with the male housemates.
Jackye dispelled the speculations that she had any sort of feelings towards married contestant, Mike, and wondered why followers of the show did not notice that she was closer to Jeff, before he was sent packing.
She maintained that Mike remains a close pal and all they have together is a mutual friendship devoid of mixed emotions.
Speaking further, the fair skinned beauty made it known that Frodd, Omashola and Jeff were part of the guys that tried to initiate a romantic relationship with her during her time in the house.
Jackye also spoke about her plans now that she is out of the house and how she intends to fully maximize the opportunities she has been afforded.
Watch the video below: